Friday, March 13, 2015

Preppy

Quoting directly from one of the Urban Dictionary's many definitions of preppy, "Colors are always brite (favorites include pink and lime green)."  Ergo:




HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I crack myself up.  Also from the same definition, "(Preppies) are confident and unafraid to express their own styles and be daring in their fashions."  That's me alright, daring in my fashion.  Although I'm quite sure my oh-so daring ways are not exactly what they had in mind.  I fall more on the faux pas end of the fashion scale.

But I digress.  My wreath is preppy -- I'm not.  This is not the wreath I started weeks ago and can't seem to finish, nor is it the one I started as a distraction.  Apparently I'm having an ADD flare up.

Palate cleanser.  Here's a dog:


Good thing she closed her eyes -- the flash would have blinded her.



So far the red one is my favorite.  Not sure what colors the next two will be but if we go orange and purple I will essentially have a rainbow.  And everybody loves a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment